We’ve all had unique—and often messy—life journeys. You know … the good, the bad, and the ugly. But what if your “messy” life experiences have hidden meanings—that if uncovered could help you have mind-blowing insights about your life’s purpose, and deepen your friendships?
Make Your Mess Your Message encourages each of us to not only give one another the gift of time but to have meaningful life-changing conversations.
- Kirsten Duncan, Creator and Host, Unexpected Launch Podcast
“Listening to the stories of others who had survived and thrived despite their trauma was what allowed me to thrive despite my own. No story is too messy to be told.”
- Carolyn Paola, Year Up National Account Director, Creator of partnerships between non-profits and corporations
“Shari's 50/50 Friendship Flow is truly a "movement" that is founded in the power of one-to-one conversations for elevating our voices, giving us the courage to share our "messes" and unique stories, and helping each of us uncover our similarities, increase our understanding around our differences, and deepen our connections to one another.”
- Tracie Frank Mayer, Author of the award-winning book, Incompatible with Nature–Against the Odds: A Parent’s Memoir of Congenital Heart Disease
"A compassionate, generous woman, it is no wonder that Shari Leid would conceive the idea about women sharing their triumphs, tribulations and the lessons they learned from them in order to help other women find their way to becoming the bravest, the best and the fearless women they are meant to be."
- The Rhode Show. WPRI 12 (CBS) - September 8, 2021
- Happy Hour With Jonna and Keryl K104.7 FM (Poughkeepsie, NY) September 12, 2021
- Paula Sands Live TV 6 (NBC) September 15, 2021
Former litigator, Shari Leid currently operates An Imperfectly Perfect Life, LLC, a professional life coaching business serving women, helping guide them towards recognizing their power. She is a national speaker and the author of the nationally acclaimed book, The 50/50 Friendship Flow: Life Lessons From and For My Girlfriends